1. No trolling: Wayne Rooney has it tough enough being Shrek's stunt-double as it is.
2. No excessive swearing: whilst you can let the four-letter words and the like fly, don't go over the top with this, mmm'kay.
3. No discrimination: any discrimination towards anyone is not allowed, if it's for obvious comical effect or joking about, then that's fine, but just make sure that everyone is aware of that, sky-writers must be hired privately.
4. No spamming: I've got a large enough penis as it is, I don't want to purchase pirated software, nor do I want to hear from Nigerian generals who have $8,500,000 to put into my bank account, and I'm guessing neither does anyone else, (please see above for an example of how comical effect was put into this rule).
5. Keep the "1337 5p3a|<" to a minimum: not everyone on the internet took the red pill, (and no selling of the blue pill either, as mentioned elsewhere).
6. No links to adult-themed websites or illegal websites, whilst discussing of such topics is fine, action will be taken if such links are found, including in signatures.
7. Share the love: if someone needs help, come to their aid if you can, and if you have pizza, then offer a slice to the rest of the board.
8. If you have a problem with a post, be sure to report it by selecting "Interact<Report" by the offending post; this will then be reviewed by a Senior Member.
9. If you have a problem with another member, report them to a Senior Member; if the member you're reporting is a Senior Member, report it to me using the PM system.
10. No extensive signatures; please don't be like John Hancock and take up all of the space; this can cause topics to skew and look uglier than Anne Robinson in high-definition; please keep all images within signatures to a reasonable size.
The warning system is as follows, though actions may be more or less severe depending on the severity of the case.
First instance: PM'd warning, the PM must be replied to so that it's acknowledged.
Second instance: 1st warning on record.
Third instance: 2nd warning on recrd.
Fouth instance: 1 week ban from all actions on the forum-board.
Additional: 3 ban enforcements may result in a permanent ban, this will be examined as such cases arrive, though I hope it'll never come to this.
The warning tally for each case is automatically reset every month, though this should not be abused; additionally, if you wish to contest a warning, please send a PM to me; it will then be reviewed by Moderators and the decision will be made about whether a warning is revoked or enforced, please not that if the contesting of a warning isn't found in the users favour, no further penalty will be incurred other than the warning.
Please also note that whilst TL Walker is the host of Average Joe Radio, I'm the founder and head-honcho of the forum-board at his request, however neither of us will take any attempt to play us off against each other lightly, so please don't try this.
If you have any queries about these rules, please contact me for clarification.